Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Wantagh House


Fire damage at this Wantagh house began in the attic as an electrical fire. A junction box developed a short circuit which led to all of the pictured fire damag... READ MORE



House Fire caused by an overloaded circuit breaker


This depicts the before and after of a bathroom damaged by a house fire caused by an overloaded air conditioning circuit. Many homeowners are not aware that the... READ MORE



House Fire


This home suffered extensive damage after a fire. The homeowner trusted SERVPRO of Bellmore / Wantagh to clean up the entire house. First, we addressed the soot... READ MORE



House fire


The fire originally start when the homeowner was cooking dinner for her family. The cause of the fire was due to do grease. The homeowner had to call the fire ... READ MORE



Puff Back


After this homeowner's furnace misfired, the entire home was covered with a dark and oily residue. The homeowner called SERVPRO of Bellmore / Wantagh to clean i... READ MORE



Puff back


While the homeowner was away on vacation there furnace misfired and covered the entire bathroom and their first floor of the home with an oily residue. When th... READ MORE