Recent Before & After Photos

In-Home Carpet Cleaning


The homeowner’s son got sick one night on the basement carpet. They tried to clean it up, but only made matters worse when everything was ground into the ... READ MORE



House Fire caused by an overloaded circuit breaker


This depicts the before and after of a bathroom damaged by a house fire caused by an overloaded air conditioning circuit. Many homeowners are not aware that the... READ MORE



Mold damage after a water loss was not treated


This picture shows what can happen after a water loss was not treated and led to significant mold damage. Mold damage is not only an inconvenience, but a health... READ MORE



House Fire


This home suffered extensive damage after a fire. The homeowner trusted SERVPRO of Bellmore / Wantagh to clean up the entire house. First, we addressed the soot... READ MORE



House fire


After this home suffered extensive damage after a fire, the home owner trusted SERVPRO of Bellmore / Wantagh to remove the soot and smoke smell. READ MORE



Puff Back


After this homeowner's furnace misfired, the entire home was covered with a dark and oily residue. The homeowner called SERVPRO of Bellmore / Wantagh to clean i... READ MORE



Puff back


This home owner's furnace misfired covering the entire house with an oily residue. He called SERVPRO of Bellmore / Wantagh to clean it up.



Wantagh American Legion Hall


When a water pipe broke in the ceiling above the much used banquet room at the Wantagh American Legion Hall, they trusted SERVPRO of Bellmore / Wantagh to clean... READ MORE



Carpet cleaning - North Bellmore Fire Department


The North Bellmore Fire Department needed to freshen up the fire house and used SERVPRO of Bellmore / Wantagh to clean the carpets in their lounge and offices. ... READ MORE